Preparation time – 15min
In this post we have an easy and simple recipe for a hot summer day. It’s super refreshing and tasty with a sweet touch.
- Strawberries (250g)
- Cherry Tomato (250g)
- Shrimp (250g)
- Olive oil (6 tbs)
- Balsamic vinegar (6 tbs)
- To start wash the strawberries, cherry tomatoes and lettuce. Cut the strawberries in half and set the aside.
- When you finish cutting the strawberries, in a salad bowl put the lettuce, strawberries and the tomato.
- Sauté the shrimp in a frying pan with olive oil; Season with salt, nutmeg (optional) and oregano (this is the time when we start to feel the smell hmmm..)
- While the shrimp cools down, make the salad dressing, adding the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and oregano (stir everything right)
- The last step is to add the shrimp to the salad and the dressing.
Mix well and serve! Hmmmm so good! It finishes in a matter of seconds!
A little bit of science
In addition to being a tasty fruit the strawberry brings its benefits to your health. Strawberry helps our immune system, cleanses our body of toxins and helps reduce cholesterol! Good right?
Ps. Also perfect for children that don’t like salad! The strawberry gives that sweet little taste they like!
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe 🙂
See you next time